domingo, 20 de abril de 2008

BBC website, a good discovery



When I read what we had to do this week as homework…to take a look of 30 minutes in the BBC website, I thought “no! This will be very boring!”, but for my surprise it wasn’t so… it was actually a very good experience. This page is an excellent tool to learn English… I have even seen how to say things in “business language”!! so now I’m a little closer to get a job in an english office hahaha Another thing that I’ve seen in this page is something like a history that is changing every week, it calls “ The Flatmates” and this week was a discussion about punctuality. It was short but very funny and I could hear how the english people really talks, I mean whit the real pronunciation and no the English with an south american accent that we are used to hear here. So it was a nice discovery and I’m sure I’ll visit this web site again, to here more talks and to see what happens in the next episode of “The Flatmates”!

1 comentario:

kamylitra dijo...

Hi!
my name is kamy and I'm a part of the class too (recently), so could you please subscribe me in your link list

Thanks