martes, 15 de abril de 2008

A present for you


Here is a good option for all the people who like music and who are always searching for new bands or songs. Once I was listening to a song on the radio and I knew the band who played it, but I didn’t know the name of the song…I wanted so much to have it and hear it again!!...but how!!...I couldn’t sleep or think…so I began a hard search through the ciberworld and I have found my salvation!! The name of this website is “lastfm”. There you can find all that you need to know about your favorite bands, like the history, pictures, videos and you can also hear a little of all their tracks…so you can find the name of a song when you hear it…And a list automatically appears of bands who belong to the same style of music…it’s great! You can also see when and where this band has a concert and if you are registered as a user, you can have many more benefits!

Here’s a link to this great site: http://www.lastfm.es/

3 comentarios:

Simon dijo...

Hi Monse,

How often do you listen to lastfm? Has it introduced you to many new artists?

nacho dijo...

hi!! this is like that web site pandora isn't it? i took a look of it and it's pretty cool! thank you for the info!

Gustavo dijo...

hi monse...
wuau i think that your page is very interesting...and useful...i love music....for the same reason...i think that some day i will enter to this site...thank for the information...bye